|Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Avionics Supervisor - Merlin
Avionics Supervisor working on the Merlin, required for a globally recognised Aerospace company who are based in Salisbury.
The primary purpose of the job is to ensure that aircraft/equipment maintenance and other relatedtasks are carried out efficiently and to quality in accordance with regulatory and corporate procedures. Candidates for this role must have experience working on a Merlin Platform.
Salary for this position will be discussed further upon application. All candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Experience & Qualifications Needed for Avionics Supervisor - Merlin
- Apprenticeship in an aircraft engineering discipline, or equivalent experience in respective field
- BTEC Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in engineering or equivalent
- Qualification courses (as required) on aircraft/equipment type or associated systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK Military Aircraft documentation procedures
- Computer literate and familiarity with specific aircraft maintenance systems as required
- Incorporated Engineer/Engineering Technician status and relevant aircraft technical/supervisory experience (minimum of 5 years).
- Merlin Q Course
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity for a Avionics Supervisor - Merlin, please press apply now!