|Location: Newquay||Salary: £42000 - £44000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
What the role entails:
My client are recruiting for a B1.3 Licensed Engineer to support line or base maintenance activities in support of our rotary wing aircraft fleet.
This role is based at our Newquay site and requires minimal travel.
As a B1.3 Licensed Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
- Extensive background as a B1.3 licensed engineer.
- UK CAA/ EASA Part 66 B1.3
- Type rating on one or more of Bell 412, AS350 and AW139 would be highly desirable.
- Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment
- Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
- Experience of working within commercial aircraft operators
- Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems;
- Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures
- Good understanding of Safety Systems both SMS and H&S
- Strong safety culture
- The ability to work alone or as part of or lead a small team
- Flexibility in regards to work routine
- Experienced in mentoring of skilled fitters.
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a B1.3 Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the B1.3 Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.