|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 12 days ago|
B2B Marketing Program Manager (Lead Gen)| Fintech | London | Permanent | £50,000 - £60,000
My client, a fintech company based in Central London, are seeking a Marketing Manager - B2B Programs on a permanent basis. This role will be paying £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
This role will take responsibility to build and implement the company's business-to-business marketing plan. The ideal candidate will have a proven record in building and driving business lead generation, devising and implementing sales campaigns, and experience working with business partners.
- Develop, leverage and evolve the business value proposition to capture new clients.
- Develop prospect focused strategy, programs, and key messaging.
- Oversee and be hands-on in the execution of B2B marketing initiatives.
- Work cross functionally to deliver your programs.
- Support sales with campaigns, programs and initiatives.
- Build, manage, and retain a team of B2B marketing program managers as the business expands.
- Drive higher business client loyalty through leading the delivery of value creating, high engagement initiatives in conjunction with other business functions including:
- New client ramp-up program
- Client account management program
- Client up-sell programs
Ideal candidates will display:
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' experience in a B2B marketing enterprise or equivalent marketing experience
- Experience in capital market or financial trading sector
- Project and process management experience
- Direct marketing and experience working with CRM tools
- Proven history of self-direction and innovation
- Measurable success in a customer acquisition, loyalty & retention focused role
- Proven ability to create focused marketing strategies targeting business segments
- Previous experience leading a high-performance team
- Advanced problem-solving abilities
- Able to prioritize and complete multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity simultaneously