|Location: London, England||Salary: Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Utilities & Infrastructure, Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Job Title: Head of Real Estate Sales
Salary: Negotiable + Bonus Package
A leading Property Research Team are looking to introduce to the London business a Head of Real Estate Sales. The role will be to cover sales within the UK and Europe. Taking responsibility for building the subscription business within the real estate sector across the assigned territories, including new business sales and upselling of existing real estate clients.
This position will be an integral part of the company's growth plans for EMEA and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry.
- Drive sales of subscription services by sourcing new opportunities from out-bound cold calls, emails, incoming enquiries, existing relationships and following up on real estate conference.
- To research companies, gain intelligence and identify key individuals within these firms to target for sales opportunities.
- Utilise various market analytical tools provided to identify and reach out to key contacts.
- Evaluating a prospects need for economic data and forecasts as well as its qualitative analysis.
- Conduct as necessary, face to face and web-based demos.
- Communicate opportunities, challenges, product development requests and feedback to the rest of the real estate team.
Skills and Experience:
- Economic or Real Estate related degree.
- Sales track record with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience selling into real estate firms
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience selling to international markets across EMEA
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience to be the next Head of Real Estate Sales APPLY NOW!