|Location: Warwickshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Battery Systems Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Key Skills: Leadership, Battery Systems, Client Interaction, High Voltage Systems, Automotive, Power Systems, HV, ISO, DFMEA, EMC, HEVs
Battery Systems Engineer required to join my client based in the midlands.
Working on site, my client is a specialist manufacturer of high performance products. They are looking for their next Battery Systems Engineer to lead and deliver on-going projects, who will be responsible providing leadership, interaction with clients & who will support the design, development & validation of HV battery systems. If this sounds like a job for you, please read on!
To lead technical teams in delivering projects for clients.
So, what will you be doing as the Battery Systems Engineer?
- Provide technical leadership for engineering teams involved in battery projects
- Client interaction
- Project Delivery
- To provide technical support for the design, development & validation of HV battery systems
- Promotion of company capability throughout the already recognised customer base
What are we looking for in our next Battery Systems Engineer?
- Experience in leading & delivering projects in either an OEM or Tier 1 capacity
- Battery architectures & management systems for Hybrid vehicles
- Design of high voltage power systems (12 to 1200Vdc)
- Cell chemistries used in HEVs
- Compliance to external standards - EMC, Vehicle Safety, ISO26262 tec
- Delivering DFMEA for HEVs
- Flexibility & willingness to travel
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Battery Systems Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, world leader in performance products as their next Battery Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.