|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £250 - £300 per day|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Steve Barham|
Benefits Consultant. Dorking, Surrey. We are looking for an interim Benefits Consultant for a six month period to work for leading financial services company based in Dorking. This position is responsible for the ongoing administration and operation of employee benefit and vendor management.
- Have a good understanding of company benefit programs with at least three years' experience of management and administering UK benefits programs
- Experience of dealing with external suppliers/vendors
- Ideally you will have a degree and be CIPD qualified but this is not essential, relevant background and experience are more important
About the role
- Managing the UK benefits programs
- Maintaining and developing the benefits flow work processes
- Partner with UK HR and the Global Reward Team
- Responsible to for mainlining and reviewing the services provision and relationship with the external vendors
- Communicating effectivity with the business around the current benefits programs
- Conduct external studies to benchmark the competitiveness of the benefits program
- Reporting and analysis including oversite of benefits budget
This role is to work a leading business and is an immediate start so please don't hesitate to apply or contact Stephen Barham 01342330558 for more information.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.