|Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex||Salary: Up to £25000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Salary - Up to £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Location - Uxbridge
Bid Coordinator needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading utilities and civil engineering company.
Benefits for the Bid Coordinator:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits & fantastic career progression
Purpose of the Bid Coordinator:
The Bid Coordinator is responsible for coordinating prospective multi utility projects from receipt of enquiry of enquiry to quotation issue stage and coordinating successful projects from acceptance to design approval stage.
Some of the main duties the Bid Coordinator will include:
* Log new enquiries.
* Check enquiries for missing information.
* Issue customer updates.
* Produce design briefs.
* Requesting design quotations and designs.
* Apply for utility connection points.
* Apply for asset value quotations.
* Requesting estimates.
* Requesting site/route surveys.
* Preparing/drafting quote letters.
* Issue quote letters.
* Logging acceptance information and checking for alterations.
* Holding pre-design approval update meetings.
* Accepting utility quotations.
* Holding contract start up meetings and handing projects over to operational team for delivery.
* Liaise with customers and suppliers.
What you need to be the successful Bid Coordinator:
* Clear / concise written and spoken communication appropriate to the needs of the reader.
* Can work to tight timescales.
* Well organized.
* Good technical ability
* Excellent computer / software skills
* Previous utility experience preferred.
* Good utility industry knowledge and understanding.
* Can work as a team and on their own
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to progress their career within the Utilities industry.