|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Position: Bid Manager
Sector: Interior Fit Out & Refurbishment
Type: Contract / Perm
Fantastic Opportunity for a Bid Manager / Writer to join a well-established and specialist Fit Out & Interior refurbishment contractor based in Surrey.
The company successfully works with various well-known and reputable brands across the commercial, educational, healthcare, leisure, residential, retail and public sectors on projects up to £8m in value.
The company is currently going through a brand refresh and coupled with incredibly steady growth, they are now looking to expand their existing team with an in-house Bid Manager. This is a fantastic time to join the business as this is a brand-new role for the company, allowing someone with previous experience in Bid management and writing in the construction industry to come on board and really make the role their own!
What you need to be the successful candidate:
- Previous experience as a Bid Writer within the construction industry
- Past experience working for a Fit Out Contractor preferred but not essential
- Must have a thorough knowledge across all sectors
- Proven background of working on successful bids
- Strong communication and written skills
- Must be able to bring examples of previous work
If you match the above requirements and are interested in taking on a new challenge and furthering your career within the Fit Out sector then please get in contact for more information or apply directly.