|Location: Coventry, West Midlands||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + DOE|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Bid Manager (All levels considered -bid support upwards)
I am currently looking for an experienced Highways / Traffic Bid Manager, on behalf of my highways technology client.
Your role is to produce winning bids, mainly valuing up to £500k, as well as some multi-million pound bids.
- End to end ownership of bids, from initial engagement through to handing over to project / operations
- Produce successful and winning bids - looking at ways to improve quality of bids, minimising costs and ensuring timely response
- Project manage the bid process - ongoing review meetings, cost reviews, deal reviews etc.
- Manage the preparation of the tender profit & loss
- Continually monitor and review costs being
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Bid management, development and delivery experience
- Project management experience
- Able to interpret and read financial reports and models
- Background and experience in highways / traffic technology and telecommunications
- Degree or equivalent qualification / experience
The successful applicant will have good working knowledge of the UK Highways sector, along with experience of the management and preparation of successful bids.
If you have a strong, proven Bid Support background and are ready for a step up into the Bid Manager role, please get in contact!
If you have the Bid Management skills and experience and the highways / traffic background required, please contact me or send me your CV ASAP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.