|Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex||Salary: £43000 - £45000 per annum + Car|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Bid Manager - Utilities
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000 + Car
Your role as Bid Manager - Utilities is to deliver the most competitively favourable bids to mee the business targets and the client's needs.
Main Bid Manager - Utilities Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will play a major role in ensuring the successful and profitable submission of tender proposals. In managing the bid, you will provide the link between the client and the bid team and programme, allocate, monitor and control the requirements of the submission through to award of contract.
- You will be responsible for the quality of the bid outputs in terms of documentation and commercial content
- Coordination of the internal resources to deliver the bid that is supported and contributed to by the relevant functions of the business.
- You will be expected to have knowledge and capability in all the elements of a bid from commercial through to technical but not be an expert in solely one area.
- You will be expected to lead the bid team, which may contain senior or executive level management, and be able to communicate at all levels of the business and yet clearly demonstrate leadership.
- This is not inclusive or exhaustive and other duties may be required that fall within the capabilities of the role.
Essential Bid Manager - Utilities Traits
- Good communication skills, both oral and in writing.
- IT literate.
- Civils/utilities construction background.
- Understanding of the current standard forms of contract.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Leadership and responsibility skills.
- Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions.
- Able to work on their own initiative, within established procedures and as part of a team
- Methodical in their working practices
If you are interested in the Bid Manager - Utilities position please apply now or call Paul on 01342 330577.