|Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Bid Manager required for my client in Stoke.
I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to find a Bid Manager for this exciting engineering and manufacturing company in Stoke. Over the last couple of years this company has seen a huge increase in revenue. They have recently won multiple contracts around the world and now have to live up to the demand, which is where you come in !
Due to this demand they are looking for an experienced Bid Manager to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate offering a role with progression and an opportunity to work for a market leader that will offer a stable working environment and career longevity.
What will you be doing?
The Bid Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the bidding interface between departments including: Sales, Engineering, PMO & Logistics.
- Working with the technical leads (Engineers & Project Managers) to translate technical specifications into winning bid material.
- Ensuring that proposals are produced in a timely manner for submission.
- Ensuring the Bid qualification is thorough and complete.
What are we looking for?
The Bid Manager would have:
- Experience within a Bid Management or Bid Coordinator role.
- Experience preparing proposals through the whole bid lifecycle.
- Experience of producing Bids in a regulated environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.