|Location: Warwickshire, England||Salary: £1000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Bid Writer
Location: Warwickshire - Commutable from Leamington Spa, Coventry, Solihull, Banbury, Rugby
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Key Skills: Bid Writing, Sales, Technical Writer, Tender, Tendering, Bids, Data Sheets, Product Documentation, Writing, Publishing
An experienced Bid Writer is required to join my client in playing a key role in the bidding & tendering process for a variety of projects in multiple industries.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard an experienced Bid Writer. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be part of a recognised organisation working on tenders covering multiple industry sectors! If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Bid Writer?
- To produce and develop bids & tenders within the business
- To be responsible for high quality documents for bids & tenders
- To produce documentation for the products & services i.e. datasheets, handbooks
- Build relationships in the business to ensure information is being used correctly
- Delivery and development of documentation for products & establishing processes and procedures as required.
What are we looking for in our next Bid Writer?
- Degree qualified in a STEM discipline
- Previous Bid Writing experience within, Construction, Engineering, Public Services, Government Organisations
- Experienced in the production of quality documentation for bids & tenders
- Excellent writing & publishing skills
- Excellent communication and language skills, written & verbal
- Sales awareness
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Bid Writing expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Bid Writer for a number of exciting projects throughout the UK, hit that apply button now!