|Location: City of London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Georgia Boylan||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Are you a creative writer with bid writing experience?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a fantastic company to progress your career as a Bid Writer?
We are currently looking for a succesful Bid Writer to come on board and work for my large rail and infrastructure client.
What will you be responsible for:
- Developing great quality content and responses for bid proposal submissions.
- Work closely with SME's (Subject Matter Experts) and technical leads
- Developing reusable content for the bid library for future bids.
- Developing powerful written responses.
What behaviours are our client looking for:
- Organised and pro-active
- Customer management experience
- Able to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Strong writing and editing skills
Full training and support will be given on industry specifics to excel in this role!
If you are interested in the Bid Writer position then please send me over your cv or apply within.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.