|Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith|
Position: Bid Writer and Lead
Type: Full Time & Permanent
Region: North West
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
Fantastic opportunity for a successful and experienced Bid Writer/Leader to join a leading and progressive FTSE listed company within the construction industry.
This interesting role will see you working within the North West Regional Building division, joining the existing Pre-Construction Team on a variety of procurement and frameworks to enable new business.
You will be forward thinking, motivated and driven to offer solutions within the business. You will need to be hard-working, flexible and enthusiastic with strong personal and leadership skills to ensure you are consistently producing high-level quality bid outputs.
This is a great time to join and become an integral part of a team with a proven-track record and a incredibly large future pipeline of works.
Example of What you will be doing:
- Coordination of the whole bid cycle
- Writing technical submissions and proposals
- Management of all bid activities and leading the bid process
- Identifying key risks and opportunities and offer solutions and strategies to overcome
- Working alongside the Pre-Construction team to ensure detailed and successful submissions
- To stay informed of business continuity
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- Proven background in Bid writing and leading
- Background in Construction related role
- HNC/D or degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Strong IT skills (You will be using programs such as Asta, Adobe In Design, Publisher etc)
- Flexible attitude to work
- Extensive construction and commercial awareness
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience managing a Bid team
- Enthusiastic attitude and drive to succeed
If you match the above requirements and are interested in taking on a new challenge and furthering your career then please get in contact for more information or apply directly.