|Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire||Salary: attractive salary & benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Bid Writer - Rail / Highways
**Attractive Salary with great wealth benefits** please contact me for info!
I am looking for a Bid Writer, with a Rail, Highways or Transportation background, with experience in producing high quality content and response for bids, proposals and product documentation.
What the Bid Writer - Rail / Highways involves
- Create compelling written responses by working closely with SME's, technical and commercial leads
- In control for the delivery of High-quality documents for bids and tenders
- Making documentation for the companys products and services
- Working with the Transport Bid team to support current and future bids / proposals
- Create a database full of reusable content to use for bids and tenders
Bid Writer - Rail key skills and experience
In order to be the successful Bid Writer - Rail and be a part of this great opportunity you'll need to have the following:
- Demonstrable experience of winning as part of a high performing and efficient bid team
- Proven experience of working on high and medium value bids
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work and report unsupervised in an efficient matter
- A degree in Computer science/ engineering/ English or equivalent experience / qualifications
This really is a great opportunity for a Bid Writer - Rail to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out.