|Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Utilities & Infrastructure, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
£45,000 - £50,000
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Bid writer working out of the head office. The client's services include highways term maintenance, street lighting and electrical services, surfacing, traffic management and public realm infrastructure projects.
This individual shall take responsibility for the creation of written responses as part of delivering work winning bid submissions for the Smart Technologies side of the business.
* Creating and maintaining content for bid responses for Smart Technologies such as; Electric Vehicle Charge Points, Smart City Proposals and associated technology
* Working with the bid managers, operational lead, bid library manager, other specialists within the business and our supply chain to create written material for bid responses.
* Incorporating comments received from reviewers.
* Ensuring the writing structure and words used in the bid persuasively convey the offer to the customer.
* Edit for grammar, punctuation, capitalisation, clarity, readability, consistency and persuasiveness
* Filing and housekeeping as required, in line with the company shared work systems, Workspace and the business development email account
* Actioning and updating the clarifications log where actions are assigned to the bid writer
* Following submission of the bid and feedback from the customer, work with the bid library manager to update the bid library with new/updated information gathered from the bid process.
* Designing, formatting and producing bid templates, documents and related materials
Skill and Experience:
* Successful experience of working as a bid writer within a bid team
* Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP); either Foundation, Practitioner or Professional level - desired but not essential.
* Successful experience of working within a bid team for a highways or construction company
* Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card - any level.
* Proficient user of Microsoft Products. ·
* Passionate, self-motivating and can work with little or no guidance.
* Able to work as part of a team to achieve a greater goal; proactive and always willing to offer and ask for help when needed.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.