|Location: Stratford||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Darren Kirby|
Biologics Regulatory Professional
Various Locations UK
Salary: Extremely Competitive + Benefits
My client is a leading technical and scientific consulting group of companies serving the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
The Biologics Regulatory Professional will be based out of Stratford, Harlow or Cambridge.
As part of their continuing growth a vacancy has been created for a regulatory professional with 3 years biologics experience.
The successful candidate will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based on personal, team and company performance
- Pension Plan
- Child care vouchers
- Work in a modern vibrant office
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Biologics Regulatory Professional will include:
- Client facing consultant
- Leads regulatory projects for clients with clinical stage biologics programmes
- Expert regulatory documentation author with CMC experience preferred
- Experience in IMPD or IND writing
- Experience in MAA/BLA desirable
- Experience preparing PIPs, Orphan Applications and Scientific Advice Meetings is desirable
What you need to be the successful candidate:
In order to be the successful Biologics Regulatory Professional and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum of 2+ years biologics experience in a regulatory capacity
- Experience in regulatory activities for biologics including monoclonal antibodies
- 2:1 (or above) Degree in Scientific discipline
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment including guidelines
- Proven ability to engage with potential clients across a range of cultures, backgrounds and disciplines
- Excellent computer skills
If you have the required 2 years' experience of regulatory activities for biologics including monoclonal antibodies then press the Apply button now!!
Interviews happening now, so don't miss out!!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.