|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £15 - £19 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Biomechanics Test Engineer
Rate: £15 - £19 p/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Key Skills: Test, Biomechanics, Orthopaedic, Instruments, Equipment, Laboratory, Inspection, Medical, CapEx, Analysis, Testing, Customer, Client, Validation, CAD
An experienced Biomechanics Test Engineer is required to join my client to provide a critical test service to the design and development of Orthopaedic implants & instruments within the medical device industry. You will be required to carry out testing as required.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Biomechanics Test Engineer?
- Conduct new product development and research testing work
- Participation in the development, component specification, building and validation of equipment employing electronics
- Maintaining of laboratory inspection/test equipment ensuring that it is serviceable
- Assist with capital expenditure justification
- Design & facilitate the manufacture of one off fixture to support lab activities as required
- Testing, analysis of data, interpretation of results, report compilation
- To assist test engineers on a variety of projects as required
What are we looking for in our next Biomechanics Test Engineer?
- Bachelors Degree educated in a STEM discipline
- Experience in analytical testing desired
- Experience with working with customers & stakeholders
- Possess strong report writing, statistical and programming skills
- Strong presentation skills, written & oral
- Orthopaedic/Biomechanics test experience extremely desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Test Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!