|Location: Beeston, Nottinghamshire||Salary: £35 - £40 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Kyle Carter|
£35-£40 per hour
Biomedical Engineer needed for a worldwide leader in Medical Devices based in Leeds who are looking to employ an experienced Biomedical Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of commercial considerations and a strong, creative R&D ability.
The successful Biomedical Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great reputable company but also because the chance of extension on an already lengthy contract is highly likely and would add a great wealth of experience and understanding of Biomedical Engineering as a whole.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Biomedical Engineer will include:
- To have overall responsibility to his/her Manager for the attainment of technical goals agreed in relation to project objectives with the appropriate level of guidance and within agreed deadlines.
- May be given responsibility for specifying product designs and influencing the choice of raw materials, processes and equipment necessary to develop and manufacture products.
- May be given responsibility as Project Leader for new product introduction or other types of development project.
- To provide cover as required for other Bioengineers.
- To adhere to the company's procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
- Provide a world-class service to customers, both within and without R&D.
- Participate in qualitative research, often face-to-face with customers and users, to develop the company's understanding of the customer's view of our product and service offerings.
- Ensuring that the participants are aware of their legal obligations under HCC and Nondisclosure; and that they acknowledged, when appropriate, that no fees are to be paid for their service.
What you need to be the successful Biomedical Engineer:
In order to be the successful Biomedical Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in engineering subject, with 18 months experience in a relevant technical area. MSc or PhD in a relevant scientific subject is preferred.
- An understanding of commercial considerations and creative R&D ability is essential for the job holder.
- Good communication skills with people at all levels.
- Mentally strong to handle the demands of a focused product development group.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Biomedical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.