|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
£50,000 to £55,000 + car & package
We are recruiting an experienced Building Services Engineer with a mechanical bias for a leading main contractor at their offices in Cambridgeshire. The successful Building Services Engineer will be working on a variety of projects across both the private & public sectors with subcontract values between £1m and £10m.
The Building Services Engineer will be working closely with the Ops. Director and another Building Services Engineer, delivering M&E packages across a region that covers Peterborough, Cambridge & Norwich. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the overall process of developing and delivering building services as per the clients requirements
- Provide support to the project teams from start to finish
- Work closely with the design & estimating teams through the projects tendering and pre construction phase
- Provide accurate and regular updates to business unit leads
Building Service Engineers considering this opportunity must have:
- A stable career history for large main contractors or a specialist subcontractor with a bias towards mechanical engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially astute
- Live within a reasonable commute of Cambridge and willing to travel between projects
In return, the successful Building Services Engineer will be given the opportunity to work on a wide array of different projects alongside no limits on career progression. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- £50,000 to £55,000
- Travel allowance of £5,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
To find out more about this opportunity and to register your interest, get in touch with Matt Clegg @ Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.