|Location: Blackburn, Lancashire||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Building Surveyor - Chartered
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (based on experience)
Building Surveyor - Chartered required for a national contractor based in Blackburn who are looking to employ an experienced/ chartered building Surveyor with previous or current knowledge of the building surveying industry.
The successful Building Surveyor - Chartered will want to work for this client not just for the exciting opportunity but due to the great wealth benefits including:
- Salary: £35,000 - £ 40,000 (depending on experience)
- Great opportunity for career progression
- 23 days holiday
- Relocation package available
- Access to optional benefits including discounted retail vouchers, private insurance schemes and many more
What the role involves:
some of the main duties of the Building Surveyor - Chartered include:
- Looking at current buildings, recognising flaws, including suggestions for restoration.
- Giving professional help on the organisation of upkeep of buildings.
- Designing buildings to meet the requirements of people with incapacities.
- Substitute in as Contract Administrator/ Development manager for a wide range of projects.
- Carrying out viability studies.
- Take charge of health and safety features of buildings.
Building Surveyor - Chartered key skills and experience:
In order to be the successful Building Surveyor - Chartered and have an opportunity for working for this great client you'll need the following:
- Professional qualification in Building Surveying or related area, and a member of RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) or working towards
- Knowledge of the Blackburn and surrounding areas
- Post-qualification experience working as a Building Surveyor
- Good communication skills and great ability to work in a busy environment
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Computer literate
This really is a great opportunity for a Building Surveyor - Chartered to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please contact Paul: 01342 330577