|Location: Colchester, Essex||Salary: £8 - £9 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Business Administrator
Rate: £8 - 9p/h
Term: Temp to Permanent
Key Skills: Administration, invoicing, SLA, POD, Queries, Billing, Stakeholder, Admin, SHE, Health & Safety
An experienced Business Administrator is required to join the Business Admin team in providing exceptional support to the business in all areas, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of key business areas.
So, what will you be doing as a Business Administrator?
- Provision of professional services to support the business
- Provide daily actions in resolving and clearing of blocked tickets to reduce billing delays
- Daily investigation & resolution of POD queries
- Resolving missing ticket issues, Manual invoicing
What are we looking for in our next Business Administrator?
- Prior experience within Business Administration
- An effective team player with great organisational & communication skills.
- Invoicing experience
- Stakeholder experience
- Posses high levels of accuracy
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience APPLY NOW!