|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Business Analyst needed for a multinational organisation based in City, London, who are looking to employ an experienced Business Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of Business Analysis, Business Process, Requirements gathering and an understanding of Agile Methodologies.
The successful Business Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* Private medical cover
* Pension matching scheme
* Discount on selected retailers and gyms
* Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work, child care vouchers
Some of the main duties of the Business Analyst will include:
* Interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology solutions
* Play a pivotal role in ensuring IT understanding of business requirements
* Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision including business change.
* Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
* Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
* Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritise collected requirements.
* Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements engineering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
In order to be the successful Business Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Proven experience with business Functional and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development
* Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
* Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language
* Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems, issues, and products as required
* Clear understanding of product management Agile Methodologies
* Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts
* BCS (ISEB) International diploma in Business Analysis, or IIBA BABOK CCBA or CBAP certification is desirable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!