|Location: Greenford, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Meg Easterbrook|
South East UK, home based, national and international travel
An experienced business analyst with strong finance skills is needed for a large defence company.
The role can be based in anywhere in the South East, as you can work from home as long as you are happy travelling to any of the sites in the South East (furthest are Cambridge & Bournemouth)
Our client is looking to employ an experienced business analyst with an in-depth knowledge of the finance sector, so being a qualified accountant is a requirement for this role.
Also, this position is going to be a highly complex so we need someone who has worked within the engineering sector, ideally within defence industry. A similar background to this company is going to be preferable as the complexity of the projects means someone will need to get up to speed quickly in this role
What the role as Business Analyst entails:
Some of the main duties of the position will include:
- Providing the team with value-added analytical content and insightful information to facilitate business decisions
- Supporting the financial processes and running reports
- Running the budget process and complete budget analysis
- Using expert level excel skills.
- Interrogating data from multiple sources
What you need to be the successful Business Analyst:
In order to be the successful Business Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience in complex projects or an engineering background
- An experienced business analyst
- Qualified accountant
- Working with ERP's
- Extremely strong excel background
- Willingness to travel nationwide and internationally.
- Internal audit background is a plus
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Highly organised
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Why apply for this role?
This position could lead onto a Finance Director position in the future, and can provide a hugely rewarding benefits package.
The annual salary is very generous, and the supporting package is what makes the role highly desirable.
Please enquire for more information on specific package information
There is the opportunity to work from home, travel the UK and further afield (6 times a year travel to Australia, Canada and America for a few days at a time) This role is fully expensed.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a business analyst to progress their career within the defence field. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Meg Easterbrook - Gold Group - 01342 330503
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.