|Location: London, England||Salary: £65000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Donovan|
Business Analyst - SDLC/Agile
A delivery focused, award winning software consultancy are looking for a Business Analyst who has experience of working within the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC). The role will be based on client site's in London and pays around £65,000 - £85,000 plus benefits including 10% bonus.
Have to be thrusting, ambitious, developing types and have either consultancy OR trading exposure, FX and Commodities over Equities.
As Business Analyst you will need to have will have successfully operated as a hands-on business analyst, ideally in an lead role, on a software delivery projects within a variety of market segments. Preferably having worked on at least one large scale/enterprise project, you will have a sound understanding of the project delivery life-cycle, ideally using a number of methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc) and will be able to speak confidently about the detail of business analysis activities across the full life-cycle whilst demonstrating their role in producing associated artefact's.
The sucessful Business Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity with strong career progression but also because they give you the following benefits:
- £65,000 - £85,000 per annum
- 10% Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- 5% flexi-benefit (can be taken as additional salary)
- Pension Plan
- Group Life Insurance (4 x Salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Career Progression
- Access to leading technologies
Required experience for the Business Analyst:
- Good Business Analysis and requirements management skills - as described above.
- 7+ years IT delivery experience ideally within the service industry.
- 5 Years Business Analyst experience ideally some gained in the finance/trading industry "city"Experience to iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc.)
- Requirements Analysis using Design Patterns, Use Cases and UML
- Stakeholder management across all level of the business
- Business Process Analysis / Re-engineering including GAP analysis (As-is / To-be)
- Producing detailed functional specifications for development and test staff
- Logical/ Physical Data Analysis of complex systems
- Integration of multiple applications to support business workflow requirements
- Definition, support and execution of user acceptance testing
- Good understanding of project team dynamics in particular when to demonstrate leadership and when to consult
Fantastic company with excellent opportunities!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.