|Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Business Analyst needed for our market leading organisation based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, who are looking to employ an experienced Business Analyst with excellent business analysis techniques, knowledge of process modelling tools and experience of working in Insurance.
The successful Business Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Analyst will include:
* Working with internal and external stakeholders
* Documenting requirements
* Drawing up specifications
* Defining business processes
* Developing target operating models
What you need to be the successful Business Analyst:
In order to be the successful Business Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Understanding of relevant methodologies, such as SSADM / Prince2
* Insurance knowledge
* Writing of business cases (including cost/benefit/payback analysis).
* Writing of business requirements & procurement specifications.
* Designing of project plans.
* Analysis of business models and development of target operating models.
* MS Office skills with Advanced Excel
* Proven technical writing skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.