|Location: West End, London||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Business Analyst needed for a leading travel organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced Business Analyst, with experience of eCommerce / online who is pragmatic, innovative and self-motivated problem solver with strong stakeholder management skills.
You have a natural optimism and believe that awesome technology can change the world and will enjoy working within an agile context.
The successful Business Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* Annual bonus up to 10%
* Pension Plan
* Life cover
As a Business Analyst the role entails:
* Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to understand business requirements and identify new opportunities.
* Work with the business and technology teams to define and scope requirements, and to quantify expected benefits.
* Document the roadmap and work with the business and technology to priorities
* Write and deliver high quality stories to achieve desired outcomes
What you need to be the successful Business Analyst:
In order to be the successful Business Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* 5+ years of business analysis experience
* Commercial eCommerce / online experience
* You understand and know how to apply agile principles, practices and patterns.
* You have excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Inquisitive and a self-starter by nature.
* Able to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload and thrive in a dynamic environment.
* Proven ability to work with cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to progress their career.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.