|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Business Analyst - Agile
London, West End
Business Analyst needed for a leading organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced Agile Business Analyst, with experience of eCommerce / Web / online, who is pragmatic, innovative and self-motivated problem solver with strong stakeholder management skills, to work on a mix of technical & business projects.
The successful Business Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* Annual bonus up to 10%
* Pension Plan
* Life cover
As a Business Analyst the role entails:
* Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to understand business requirements and identify new opportunities.
* Work with the business and technology teams to define and scope requirements, and to quantify expected benefits.
* Document the roadmap and work with the business and technology to priorities
* Write and deliver high quality stories to achieve desired outcomes
What you need to be the successful Business Analyst:
* 5+ years of business analysis experience
* Agile Scrum - You understand and know how to apply agile principles, practices and patterns
* Commercial eCommerce / Web / online experience
* You have excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Inquisitive and a self-starter by nature.
* Able to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload and thrive in a dynamic environment.
* Proven ability to work with cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to progress their career.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!