|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £350 - £400 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Francis|
Main Purpose of Job:-
- To support the configuration, conversion activities and implementation of a PPM Tool (particular preference for a candidate with Clarizen experience)
- To facilitate business stakeholders to articulate their processes, data and business requirements
- To help develop solutions with relevant technology and business benefit to satisfy business requirements
- Provide a bridge role between IS and business, communicating and translating between different perspectives or views about business operations using different vocabulary to match those views.
- Investigate operational needs, problems and opportunities; contribute to the (and where necessary provide evidence for challenge) recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization capabilities. Assist in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
- Use established techniques as directed to identify current problems and elicit, specify and document business functional, data and non-functional requirements for simple subject areas with clearly-defined boundaries.
- Model and enhance business process diagrams and other related models to capture business operations change requirements within defined opportunities or projects, modeling both current and future state, typically using a business process modeling tool.
- Assist in more complex requirements activities for establishing agreed baselines for change and managing the assessment and application of requested changes to those requirements.
- Understand the broader strategic context and demonstrate the link between the strategy, benefits, requirements and processes. Determine and document the impact of people, process and technology changes for the business stakeholder.
- Contribute to the definition of business cases with project team and business stakeholders, defining business outcomes, including current baseline and future target metrics, such as leading and lagging indicators, and linking to strategic key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Communicate required business capabilities and outcomes effectively between business process areas and supporting departments (such as the IS function).
- Contribute to and be a team member of feasibility studies. Execute tasks outlined in Project plans. Help plan and run workshops.
- Work as a bid lead on agreed and prioritised Requests For Change (RFCs) with supervision and advice from senior IS stakeholders. This is to make sure that requests are tracked and a decision reached to their outcome (go/no-go for delivery). This includes validating requirements, ensuring the appropriate IS stakeholders have been consulted in the development of a realistic cost, definition of activities, identification of resource timescale and solution for the delivery of agreed and prioritised RFCs.
- Contribute to the maintenance and updates of user guides, training records and training catalogue.
- Work with IS peers to promote new technology solutions to add value to business.
- Conduct 1:1 meetings without supervision with system users and managers.
- Help build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the entire organisation.