|Location: Milton Keynes||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Business Analyst - Pensions
Milton Keynes OR East Sussex - Remote Working
Business Analyst needed for a leading financial services organisation based in Milton Keynes & East Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced Business Analyst to provide Business Analysis and Process Engineering skills to support new or existing systems implementation with an in-depth knowledge of Business analysis, process engineering, process mapping and financial Services, ideally Pensions.
The role offers remote working
The successful Business Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Remote working with occasional office visits
Some of the main duties of the Business Analyst will include:
* Provide Business Analysis and Process Engineering skills to support new or existing systems implementation
* Understand operational objectives of any new change and gather all relevant workflow and process information
* Understand construction, data fields and business rules that underpin any new systems implementation
* Conduct gap analysis
* Writing specifications for new business processes to be migrated (as is and to be processes)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.