|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: £32000 - £37000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
I am recruiting for a Analyst to assist with a transformation project in Farnborough.
The transformation programme aims to modernise, make our customer service consistently excellent and reduce costs.
Working alongside in a multi-disciplinary team, you will:
- Research and recommend improvements to the way we work, our processes and our technology
- Gain a deep understanding of our service and make informed recommendations for projects and improvements
- Engage with stakeholders to gather user needs, evidence and requirements
Average team size of 6 people across Web, Customer Services and Software Development
Your top priorities will be:
- To work with our customer services team to define and prioritise new features and improvements for their new customer relationship management system
- To conduct user research with customers and businesses to set the direction of our new website
You will be:
- An excellent communicator who can collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team as well as guide and influence senior leaders
- A person who enjoys taking on complex problems, finding user-centred solutions and getting support for their ideas
- Comfortable using and advocating the use of internet era technology
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.