|Location: South Yorkshire, England||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
My client based in South Yorkshire who are rapidly growing are recruiting a Business Analyst to join their expanding project team. As a Business Analyst you will be well versed with business process as well as be enthusiastic, positive, energetic and be analytically able to working across a wide number of projects.
As a Business Analyst you will receive a wide range of benefits:
- Legal Health Cash Plan
- Death in Service Scheme
- Heath Checks
- Employee Assistance Programme
- GP Surgery
- FCA Advice
- Staff Shop
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Onsite Café
- Employee incentives
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Business Analyst responsibilities:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and gather input from business stakeholders.
- Implementing Business Process
- Support best practice across the business and be a champion for the projects process.
- Nurture relationships with business stakeholders and manage relationships between developers, business teams and suppliers.
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Analyse, create and improve business processes and workflows. Elicit requirements from colleagues.
- Translate business requirements into appropriate technical specifications.
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. Monitor and manage project task delivery and overall project plans.
- Create and manage test plans and scripts, conduct functional testing, co-ordinate and document UAT results from the client.
- Deliver projects successfully, identify business benefits and measure how these have been achieved
Business Analyst Experience:
- Solid organisational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver amidst changing business demands.
- Excellent client-facing, 3rd party and internal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Great educational background.
- Proven working experience in analytical roles and/or project management.
- Experience with Liberate by Linetime case management system is desirable.
- Experience in the financial services sector is preferable.
- Business Analysis / PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus