|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Business Analyst / Project Manager
My financial services client based in Leeds are recruiting for a hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager to join a small team who are working on multiple projects and have oversight of the business process and procedures.
Business Analyst / Project Manager Benefits:
- Health Cash Plan
- Death in Service Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Assured
- Virtual GP Surgery
- Free parking.
- Contributory pension.
- Excellent office facilities - including games consoles, charging zones, internet use zones with tablets provided, chill out room and canteen games tables.
- Cafe - an onsite subsidised cafe
- Employee incentives - Reward and recognition schemes.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
Business Analyst / Project Manager responsibilities:
- Support best practice across the business and be a champion for the projects process
- Nurture relationships with business stakeholders and manage relationships between developers, business teams and suppliers
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Analyse, create and improve business processes and workflows. Elicit requirements from colleagues
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and gather input from business stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into appropriate technical specifications
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. Monitor and manage project task delivery and overall project plans
- Create and manage test plans and scripts, conduct functional testing, co-ordinate and document UAT results from the client
- Deliver projects successfully, identify business benefits and measure how these have been achieved
Business Analyst / Project Manager skills:
- Analytical ability
- PRINCE 2
- Business Process
- Time management
- Specification creation
- Project Delivery