|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Callie Warner|
Business Assurance Consultant
Business Assurance Consultant needed to join a leading systems and engineering technology organisation based in Dorking.
The successful Business Assurance Consultant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Career Progression
* Health Insurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Assurance Consultant will include:
* Maintenance and administration of our management systems to ensure ongoing compliance with a range of internationally recognised management systems standards, as well as client requirements;
* Monitoring the effectiveness of our management systems through analysis of results and internal audit;
* The co-ordination and support of audits undertaken on the business by third-parties, clients and other regulators;
* Provision of advice, guidance and support on management systems issues at all levels throughout the organisation, including the delivery of training, as appropriate;
* Liaising with other business functions and stakeholders to share good practice, optimise working methodologies and implement improvement projects;
* Supporting the business assurance managers with the day-to-day implementation of the management systems.
What you need to be the successful Business Assurance Consultant:
In order to be the successful Business Assurance Consultant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
3 - 5 years' demonstrable industry experience within engineering or a relevant and a good working knowledge and experience of at least two of the following management systems standards:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems);
- BS OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems);
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems);
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems).
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Assurance Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!