|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Business Assurance Consultant
Surrey (M25 J9)
£35,000 - £50,000 + Bonus and excellent benefits package
Building on continued growth and ongoing success, we have a new opportunity for a Business Assurance Consultant to join a fantastic client of ours.
You will be responsible for implementing our business assurance management systems, including Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental and Information Security; under the leadership of the respective business assurance managers.
You will help to apply, monitor and improve the management systems, which support the business in achieving its objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to gain a broad experience of business risk management at a time of significant change and improvement.
You will be qualified in one or more of the domains above and will be a member of a relevant professional institute; eg Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH). You will also be a trained and experienced internal Auditor.
- Maintenance and administration of management systems to ensure ongoing compliance with a range of internationally recognised management systems standards, as well as client requirements;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of our management systems through analysis of results and internal audit;
- Co-ordination and support of audits undertaken on the business by third-parties, clients and other regulators;
- Provision of advice, guidance and support on management systems issues at all levels throughout the organisation, including the delivery of training, as appropriate;
- Liaising with other business functions and stakeholders to share good practice, optimise working methodologies and implement improvement projects;
- Supporting the business assurance managers with the day-to-day implementation of the management systems.
You should have 3 - 5 years' demonstrable industry experience and a good working knowledge and experience of at least two of the following management systems standards:
ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems);
BS OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems);
ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems);
ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems).