|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
Business Assurance Senior Auditor need to support Head of Business Assurance Senior Auditor within completion of a wide range of audit assignments (planned, ad-hoc and forensic), which provide assurance to Senior Management, Departmental Directors, the Board (and its sub-committees) and Non-Executive Directors.
Main duties of the Business Assurance Senior Auditor will include:
- Undertaking audit assignments from inception through to reporting the results to line management
- Visiting supplier and customer premises to undertake audits and discuss issues (10% travel)
- Obtaining stakeholder buy-in, documenting processes and systems, designing and carrying out audit tests and agreeing actions and reporting results
- Ensuring assignments take full cognisance of the customer, GAL strategy and values
- Monitoring the effectiveness and adequacy of internal controls
- Ensuring business risks are identified and communicated appropriately in relation to external stakeholders and business partners
- Actively driving change and improvement in processes, systems and procedures through clear presentation of audit findings
- Delivering quality written reporting of audits and presenting audit findings to Senior Management /Departmental Directors
- Develop effective professional relationships with key business managers /functions to obtain buy-in to and understanding of control requirements. Provide consultancy and controls advice to functions, and ultimately the Board and Audit Committee.
- Ensuring functional compliance with company policy and procedure and compliance with legal and statutory obligations relevant to the role.
Qualifications and experience needed as Business Assurance Senior Auditor:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/IIA) with a minimum of 3 years' experience working within an accounting practice and/or at Senior Level within a Finance team
- Experience of undertaking complex internal audits with multiple stakeholders essential.
- Possess a track record of being able to influence and support management through rigorous audit methods and strong written and oral communications
- Self-starter, proactive, able to deliver results, innovative, well developed thinking agility,
- Sector experience (Retail Concessions, Construction, Infrastructure) desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Auditor. If you are interest please don't hesitate apply. Or for more information please contact Kelly.