|Location: Chorley||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tiernan Murray||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Business Change Analyst
Business Change Analyst required in a hybrid capacity, for a respected and highly reputable Defence firm based in Chorley to drive forward and deliver business change. As the Business Change Analyst you will be performing Business Change duties on small/medium sized projects as the sole BCA and/or supporting work-packages on a larger project or programme.
The Business Change Analyst will be responsible for supporting continuous improvement through feedback on the existing processes. Providing the Project Manager with estimates for Business Change tasks for further project phases and status reports for Business Change activities.
* Please note that to apply for the Business Change Analyst position, SC Clearance eligibility is required *
Some of the main duties of the Business Change Analyst will include:
- Working with the Project Manager in identifying project stakeholders, building a change network and performing change impact assessments.
- Planning and leading workshops with stakeholders at all levels to define user journeys, training and communication needs.
- Identifying the benefits of and preparing stakeholders to embed change, and supporting these stakeholders in measuring progress.
- Being responsible for ensuring change control and change management procedures are followed within the project team as they relate to Business Change.
What experience you need to be the successful Business Change Analyst:
- Have demonstrable evidence of driving & delivering business change.
- Have demonstrable experience of working within a structured and well governed IT Project environment.
- Have proven experience interacting directly with end users and technical project stakeholders as well as senior stakeholders.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Change Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.