|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefit package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Business Development Executive
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 + OTE + Benefit package
We are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to work for a Leading Software Vendor that specialise within Healthcare solutions to the private and public healthcare sectors, based in Woking.
Although the role is primarily office based, regular visits to customers and prospective customer locations throughout the UK and the Republic of Ireland are also required.
- Competitive salary
- Commission-based on target earnings scheme
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
- 25 days holiday per year
- Are you proactive, motivated, confident, articulate and ambitious with a proven track record of business development within a healthcare setting?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to develop close working relationships with stakeholders in different roles and at different levels?
- Do you have at least three years' experience selling software within the public and private healthcare market sector?
If the above applies to you, apply now!! You do not want to miss out.
Some of the Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive will include:
- Identify and develop new business/market opportunities.
- Develop business models and channels to extend market reach and revenue opportunities
- Develop and execute effective sales plans.
- Identify, target and profile prospective customers.
- Develop relationships with prospective customers using a variety of different methods.
- Assist in and attend relevant networking and industry events, workshops, seminars and exhibitions.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Help prepare business cases and benefits realisation plans for prospective customers.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our software products to a demonstrable level.
- Maintain awareness of customers' needs and industry factors that may influence sales opportunities.
- Identify and respond to tenders and relevant requests for proposals.
- Write and deliver customer proposals and quotations.
- Negotiate contracts and liaise with customers' procurement departments to closure.
- Activity participate in relevant marketing and promotion activities.
- Ensure sales targets are being achieved.
- Marketing output (collateral, newsletters, datasheets, website, social media output, etc.)
- Focussing efforts on achieving individual and team-based sales targets
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing, sales, product and support teams.
- Maintain accurate details of customer contacts and sales prospects.
- Provide feedback on sales activities, prospects and sales pipeline to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Provide feedback on prospects and development opportunities to the product teams.