|Location: Reigate, Surrey||Salary: £23000 - £26000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Hammond|
Business Development Executive
Commutable from: Tunbridge Wells, Oxted, East Grinstead, Crawley, Twickenham, Guildford
Salary - £23,000 - £26,000 depending on your experience.
I have a great opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join a very successful and growing Aviation Charter & Interior company based in Reigate.
ACC serves clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment. From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, we provide comprehensive solutions through our global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of our clients and airline partners.
The company is proud of its continued growth. This has been recognized within the industry, along with our UK HQs inclusion in the 2019 Top 200 ranking in the Sunday Times International Track Report for fastest growing companies by International sales.
Some of the main duties of the Business Development Executive will include:
- Identify and approach potential charter customers via telephone and electronic marketing in line with the Charter Divisions growth plans and strategies.
* Responsible for business development activities to grow charter clients both domestically and internationally.
* Work alongside Charter brokers to collectively build customer relationships, generate enquiries and close business.
* Maintain customer service processes to ensure that all flights meet the clients expectation.
* Updating our bespoke Customer Relationship Management database by contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure our e-marketing reaches the right people.
* Responsible for improving the data quality within our Customer Relationship Management System and supporting the charter team to update information.
* To learn about all aspects of the aviation industry, internal processes, systems and become a knowledgeable part of the team
In order to be the successful Business Development Executive and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Desire to develop a career in business development and sales
* Customer focused with first rate people skills with the ability to interact at all levels
* Professional telephone manner, with experience of telesales combined with a corporate approach to sales is essential
* One to two years sales or BD experience gained ideally in a B2B environment
* Tenacious approach to winning business and target attainment
* Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
* Attention to detail, precise and accurate data entry and strong brand advocate
* Ability to work as part of a team and also as an individual where needed
* Ability to work in international markets with varying cultures and business practices
* Smart/professional appearance
* Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
* Additional languages would be beneficial but not essential
* An interest or background in aviation is advantageous but not essential
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join a forward-thinking organisation that is making all the right changes for the future. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!