|Location: Atherstone, Warwickshire||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Job Role: Business Development Executive
Department: Sales & Marketing team
Job Type: Full time, office based, basic hours Monday - Friday 08.30 - 16.30
Start date: Immediate
Benefits: A full time employed position with 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays (28 days total) free onsite parking, auto enrolment pension scheme, company mobile, vehicle and fuel card.
Role overview for the Business Development Management Executive:
A leading drainage services & civil engineering company based in Warwickshire, The Midlands seek an ambitious, dynamic and motivated Business Development Executive.
The ideal candidate will be a natural people person with excellent telephone and B2B field sales skill. A tenacious self-starter with industry experience, you will be hands on and not afraid of a challenge.
Supported by the Marketing Department you will be required to develop and sustain new business clients as well as service the needs of existing customers including lapsed clients.
The role is hands-on which requires research, cold calling as well as B2B relations to provide a wide range of drainage solutions to fit the customer's needs.
This is predominantly an office-based role in Atherstone; however, a company vehicle is provided for client visits, site meetings and events.
Objectives of this role
- Source new business to promote the growth and expansion of the company
- Develop and maintain new business clients and key accounts
- Actively generate and close new business opportunities within the existing customer base by developing multi-level relationships within the accounts
- Cold calling, telephone and face to face B2B sales to provide drainage solutions to fit customer requirements.
- Provide detailed information to Marketing Department relevant to any potential key accounts.
- Produce weekly quote levels, along with sales figures and reports for potential key accounts.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong field sales, negotiation and closing skills
- Consistent track record of over achievement on sales targets
- Be a natural people person, conscientious with a positive and self-confident attitude
- High energy levels, lots of enthusiasm and a charismatic sales approach
- Bachelor's degree in business management or related field (preferred)
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 3 penalty points
- Great IT literacy and presentation skills.
- Experience within the drainage/construction/civil engineering/waste management or utilities industries would be an advantage
If you are interested please get in touch as they will interview you within the week!