|Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + + Car + Commission + More|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Business Development Manager
Field Based - South of England
£30K - £40K + Car, Laptop, Phone + Commission
I am currently seeking a Business Development Manager, based in the South of England to work for a contractor who specialise in highways safety and maintenance. You'll need to exceed targets and help increase market share, turnover and profitability. Concentrate on developing new and existing business relationships with customers, consultants and design engineers.
If you are a Business Development Manager with similar experience and you'd be keen to progress into a Sales role we'd love to hear from you!
As the Business Development Manager, you will be tasked with leading & managing all aspects of the sales department:
- Regularly check data foundations for possible sales opportunities
- Present the business's products and services in a professional manner
- Maintain the selected parts of responsibility through regular client visits, everyday contact and cold calling guaranteeing maximum opportunity potential.
- Learn and maintain a sufficient individual knowledge base to indorse corporation's products
- Attend trade fairs, exhibitions, seminars and other events
- Utilise CRM system to maintain records
- Proactively follow up quotations, sales leads and enquiries
- Complete accurate sales forecasts
- Prepare and attend monthly sales meetings
Key Business Development Manager Skills required:
- Experience with technical sales
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Experience within the Highways sector
- MS Office products
- Full Driving Licence
As many Business Development Manager desirables:
- CRM system experience
Please call me for a full Job spec and discussion regarding the Business Development Manager role, I look forward to speaking to you!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.