|Location: Oxfordshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Nuclear)
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + Full Benefits Package
Key Skills: Nuclear Fusion, Research, Business Development, New Business, Relationships, Clients, Proposals, Business Plans, Market Intelligence, Framework, Negotiation
Business Development Manager required to join my client based in Oxfordshire.
Working from site and internationally my client is looking to fill their brand new vacancy to the business, a Business Development Manager. Working with a established company with a round of funding for two new centres, they are looking for a motivated Business Development manager to contribute to the continued growth of the company. You will enjoy a high level of autonomy in this client facing role. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
To contribute to the growth of the company by using knowledge of technology and science to take embryonic ideas to first engagement, and progress them to contract realisation.
So, what will you be doing as the new Business Development Manager?
- To seek out and progress development/business opportunities that align with the company corporate strategy
- To provide business support to internal business units, inclusive of proposals, business plans and marketing material
- To support the development of industrial partnerships
What are we looking for in our Business Development Manager?
- Degree qualified in a relevant Science or Engineering discipline
- Experience of UK OR European Nuclear Industry
- An understanding of the technology, customers & regulatory challenges with the Nuclear sector
- A proven track record of business development in the Nuclear market, turning them into successful business activities
- Commercial business development experience inclusive of European collaborations
- Networking - Internal & external
- Delivery focused - Ability to work to fixed & tight deadlines
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide Business Development expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation as the Business Development Manager, hit that apply button now!
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH A DBS CHECK (DISCLOSURE & BARRING SERVICE)
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.