|Location: Wiltshire, England||Salary: £75000 - £95000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Land (Strategic Command/Special Forces)
Location: Gloucester, Portsmouth, Wiltshire
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Land, Strategic Command, Special Forces, Business Development, BDM, Customer, Client, Air, Land, Maritime, Defence, New Business, Bid, Proposal, Space
An experienced Business Development Manager - Land (Strategic Command/Special Forces) is required to play a key role in the central development and implementation of new products, re-launches and new business building programs. You will also be required to evaluate and review customer research, point of sale and syndicated data.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Business Development Manager?
- Lead business development activities for the business domain including strategy development and execution
- Own all opportunity identification, qualification and pursuits criteria definition for the business domain
- Lead and coordinate the development and execution of pan business domain e.g. MFC/RMS/Space planning
- Act as capture manager of specific pursuits as required
- Own customer relationships and act as a customer advocate
- Coordinate and lead all new business board review activities
- Provide business development leadership and support to Land/Strategic Command/Special Forces specific opportunities
- Plan, manage and lead the business in respect to key visits and related activities
- Lead and support the Competitive Analysis and Position to Win input for the business
What are we looking for in our next Business Development Manager?
- Have a Bachelors Degree from an accredited University
- Have previous experience in the Army with either Strategic Command or Special Forces organisational experience
- Have strategic Command/Special Forces experience at desk officer level or higher in wither G3 or G2
- Have experience within Land DES/HQ Army acquisition
- Have detailed army/Strategic Command/Special Forces knowledge and understanding of doctrine/G3 Ops environment
- Have the ability to demonstrate relationship bridging between the army and strategic Command/MoD MB/SF organisations
- Generation of proposals
- Capture Management experience
- Experience of winning new business
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Business Development Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Business Development Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.