|Location: London, England||Salary: £60000 - £100000 per annum + OTE|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Business Development Manager (Saas) | Consultancy | Permanent | London | £50,000 - £70,000 + OTE
My client, London's premier digital consultancy, is seeking a Business Development Manager (Saas) on a permanent basis and will be paying £50,000 - £100,000 + OTE pa.
Working as part of a collaborative team including technical specialists and sales, this role will take responsibility to identify, prospect, pitch and close new clients from a variety of sectors.
Key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager (Saas):
- Identifying new prospects
- Create first contact with prospects
- Working closely with technical and project management teams
- Using technical knowledge to pitch the company's digital offering
- Building rapport and managing relationships with key, and often, senior stakeholders
Ideal Business Development Manager (Saas) will display:
- Successful track record bringing in new business
- Understanding of Digital Marketing: Conversation Rate Optimisation, A/B Testing
- Proven new business high achiever
- A background in a similar role (saas sales) would be great
- Strategic mind set
- Highly experience in bringing on notable brands
- Experienced pitching over the phone and face to face meetings
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Proactive, focused and resilient.
- Effective time management skills / Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ideally this role is seeking a candidate with 5+ years' experience in Saas Sales, however candidates with 2-3 years + will be considered as well.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.