|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £1 per annum + Discussed on application|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas, Defence, Nuclear||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
Sales And Marketing Manager
TO APPLY TO THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE WHICH MEANS THAT YOU MUST BE A BRITISH CITIZEN HOLDING ONLY A BRITISH PASSPORT AND YOU MUST NOT HAVE LEFT THE UK FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTH IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
Sales and Marketing Manager needed for a globally recognised electronics and defence organisation based in Loudwater who are looking to employ an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Marketing, Sales And Electronic products
The successful Sales and Marketing Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* 25 day's holiday + standard bank holidays
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager will include:
* Identification of opportunities in the domestic and international market
* Development and implementation of strategies and campaigns to effectively capture these opportunities leading to contract award.
* Delivery of the annual Order Intake as agreed in the Budget.
* Identification of appropriate organisations and capabilities in the wider marketplace.
* Promotion of Sonar Systems and company capabilities, performance and equipment to key customers and stakeholders.
* Uphold, safeguard and promote company values and philosophy, particularly in regard to ethics, integrity and corporate responsibility.
* Development of concepts and solutions in conjunction with the Engineering Department for offers and products.
* Development of product and technology roadmaps in conjunction with the Engineering Department.
* Support to Production Engineering in the development of suitable, useable and cost-effective solutions for the world market.
* Interaction with customers and stakeholders as required.
What you need to be the successful Sales And Marketing Manager:
In order to be the successful Sales and Marketing Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Management or a related field.
* Must have relevant experience in a Security and Defence marker.
* Sound knowledge of international markets and marketing, including campaign and capture planning, win themes, publicity and influencing.
* Experience in a Business Development or Sales role with a strong background in international business.
* Understanding of a broad range of defence technologies ideally focused in both above and under water defence systems.
* Skilled at strategic planning with exposure to a strategic selling process, identifying present and future opportunities, executing winning strategies and closing on complex sales.
* Sound knowledge of the practical application of science and technology, including the application of principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
* Skilled at negotiation planning and execution with strong relationship building and problem solving skills and be enthusiastic.
* Skilled at complex problem solving.
* Strong relationships skills and an ability to work within a team.
* Ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.