|Location: Reading, Berkshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Commission and Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ryan Lockyer|
Business Development Representative required by my client who are a well established and growing technology company searching for a Business Development Representative to focus on the German / DACH market, and be responsible for creating / booking client meetings, Lead Generation, Business Development, and Inside Sales / Sales all whilst using their German Speaking language skills.
The client is looking for a Business Development Representative who is ambitious with the desire to learn and progress their skills. Someone who speaks Full Professional / Native level German that has a desire to develop a career in sales, and the drive / ambition to succeed. You will cover Lead Generation / Business Development / Sales Development and working from the Reading office focusing on the German / DACH market The client can offer you:
- Annual Basic Salary between £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum + Commission
- Excellent Career Progression
- Transparent and Laid out Progression Plans
- Excellent Training courses / Training plans
- Exciting / Challenging Work
- Career / Personal Development
- Long term Contract options
- A range of other benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a new position within a friendly and committed sales team, working with innovative technologies and selling into the German market. The Business Development Representative will be given extensive training opportunities, including the opportunity to travel to international office locations and attend world class training sessions.
The company is highly committed to investing in staff and will provide everything you require to develop yourself both professionally and personally. You will be working as part of the SDR Team who are critical to the success of the business, providing support by managing the influx of leads from events including shows and webinars, and qualifying leads before passing them to Regional Sales Managers. The Business Development Representative is assigned a quota of meeting generation / lead generation for the German market and is aligned with one of the Regional Sales Managers to ensure business-wide success.
This is a chance for a Business Development Representative to secure a long term position with a market leading Company. The successful Business Development Representative will be responsible for:
- Following up on leads from various sources by phone and by e-mail
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings (phone/WebEx/face-to-face) for the field sales team
- Conducting customer research to identify priority companies and prospects
- Effectively pitching all Software Integrity Group (SIG) solution's value proposition in all key market segments
- Managing and tracking leads in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) Salesforce.com
- Managing and executing follow up efforts on marketing-generated leads
- Working closely with field sales to qualify opportunities
- Helping drive lead generation campaigns
Ideally the Business Development Representative will have some experience around:
- German market Business Development / Sales Development / Lead Generation
- A basic understanding of the sales function and an interest in a high tech sales career
- Creative and assertive with a proactive mentality and can work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic with strong problem solving skills
- Team player with a customer-focused attitude
- Strong time management skills
- Previous lead generation/sales development, marketing or sales experience is a plus
- Previous experience in a software related enterprise is a plus
- Moderate knowledge of salesforce.com is a plus
If you are currently working within (or looking to break into) Sales Development / Lead Generation / Business Development, and you are looking to make a move to an award winning company that work with cutting edge and market leading technology, please do let me know.
German language skills are essential.
If you feel you could be a strong contender for the Business Development role please do send me your CV asap!