|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £45 - £50 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Business Intelligence Manager
Business Intelligence Manager needed for a multinational Pharmaceutical organisation based in High Wycombe who are looking to employ an experienced Business Intelligence Manager with an in-depth knowledge of commercial strategy and the Pharmaceutical industry.
What the role entails: The Business Insights Manager (BIM) has a key role providing the Regional Commercial Strategy Lead (RCSL) and the Integrated Brand Value Team Lead (IBVTL) with actionable strategic recommendations, derived from integrating insights from market research, competitive intelligence, analytics, forecasting, CRM data, social media, and Real-World Evidence.
The Business Intelligence Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a pay rate of up to £50.00 per hour.
Some of the main duties of the Business Intelligence Manager will include:
* Core member of IBVT: First point of contact for the IBVT for complex business issues; proactively identifies BI needs and plans provision of outputs across all BI activities (in collaboration with Business Analysis and Forecasting Managers and Market Research Managers).
* Provides strategic recommendations to IBVTs and senior management based on consolidated and actionable BI insights.
* Acts as point person for CRM and Digital Strategy-related questions, raising the IBVT needs to the relevant Customer Interactions Excellence team members.
* Drives strategic decision-making through the provision, analysis and interpretation of information and metrics.
* Contributes to Brand Value Planning with integrated insights and implications.
What you need to be the successful Business Intelligence Manager:
In order to be the successful Business Intelligence Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Minimum 5-7 years of experience in business intelligence in a healthcare company.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline that should include some economic, mathematical or statistical element and business informatics.
* Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and changes in the business model (current trends and future outlook).
* Leadership skills in order to motivate influence and provide guidance to peers and seniors. Empowering people to act, enabling them to achieve their goals.
* Comprehensive understanding of the critical business questions and drivers of performance of the therapeutic area.
* Strategic thinker and positive challenger.
* Very strong analytical skills.
* Team builder.
* Knowledge and understanding of change management - driver of business and transformation.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills with a demonstrable ability to present complex issues and findings to a wide audience base.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Awareness of and adherence to Company's Credo values, SOPs, guidelines and policies.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Intelligence Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.