|Location: Plymouth, Devon||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence, Nuclear||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlie Ringer||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Business Manager (Defence)
Based in Plymouth
£60,000 - £70,000
I have a rare opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an innovative and well established engineering consultancy based in Plymouth. You will be responsible for the Submarine facilities sector with my clients overall Submarine portfolio.
Key elements of the role:
- Be responsible and accountable for developing and delivering the in-year sector plan;
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with customers, collaborators and key delivery partners;
- Characterise the key market drivers and influence the development of our services towards the needs of the market;
- Develop and coordinate campaign plans to deliver quote, order and profitability targets;
- Identify, characterise, influence and capture opportunities for delivery by the business;
- Support internal delivery and maintain excellent customer relations, quality, programmes, and profitability across the portfolio.
- Experience in strategy development and implementation;
- An ability to engage with managers at all levels within an engineering or similar environment;
- Key account management within a consultancy or similar environment;
- Proven ability to innovate through the definition of new skills and services;
- An ability to influence both external and internal stakeholders;
- Proven track record in the development of a profitable sustainable business streams.
Please note that the successful candidate must be eligible for high level security clearances
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.