|Location: Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire||Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Callie Warner||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Civil Aviation Business Manager needed for a a leading systems and engineering technology company based in Burton-on-Trent who are looking to employ an experienced Civil Aviation Business Manager with an in-depth knowledge of business development in a consultancy environment.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Civil Aviation Business Manager will include:
* Contribute to the strategy of the business and develop the strategic (5 year) plan for the sector;
* Be responsible and accountable for developing and delivering the in-year sector plan, including leading the Business Development activities in the sector;
* Characterise the key market drivers and influence the development of our services towards the needs of these markets;
* Draw on your network to develop and maintain high performing collaborative relationships with delivery partners;
* Identify, characterise, influence and capture opportunities to deliver order targets;
* Work with technical teams and delivery partners to develop compelling proposals to win work;
* Support internal delivery and maintain excellent customer relations, quality, programmes, and profitability across a portfolio of projects;
* Maintain overall responsibility for all aspects of customer, collaborator and partner interactions.
What you need to be the successful Civil Aviation Business Manager:
In order to be the successful Civil Aviation Business Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* A background in the Civil Aviation sector including either experience in, or demonstrable understanding of, a consultancy environment;
* Strong customer relationship management skills, an established set of contacts and a good reputation in the client community;
* An established track record of strategic thinking, business development, capture planning and delivery in a relevant environment;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Commercial awareness and the capability to provide guidance on bids and projects;
* Good leadership skills, with the ability to motivate individuals and teams across the business
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Aviation Business Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!