|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlie Ringer||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Business Manager - Nuclear
Currently I am looking to recruit a Business Manager with a strong nuclear background for a leading consultancy who work within the nuclear and defence sector. The Business Manager will be responsible for the Nuclear New Build and Fusion sector within my clients overall Nuclear portfolio.
Key responsibilities for the successful Business Manager:
- Within the Nuclear New Build market, the role will focus on the identification and development of new routes to market both within the UK and Internationally.
- Ownership of the work we undertake within Nuclear Fusion both in the UK and Internationally.
- Responsibility for all work we deliver into the Office for Nuclear Regulation through the Technical Services Framework
- Contribute to the strategy of the overall Frazer-Nash Nuclear business and develop the strategic plan for their sector;
- Be responsible and accountable for developing and delivering the in-year sector plan;
- Maintain existing and develop new strong relationships with customers, collaborators and key delivery partners;
- Characterise the key market drivers and influence the development of our services towards the needs of the market;
- Develop and coordinate campaign plans to deliver quote, order and profitability targets;
- Identify, characterise, influence and capture opportunities for delivery by the business;
- Support internal delivery and maintain excellent customer relations, quality, programmes, and profitability across the portfolio.
The successful Business Manager will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Experience in sales, marketing and strategy development within a consultancy or similar environment.
- Experience and knowledge of the nuclear market and major stakeholders.
- Proven ability to define new skills and services to bid and win major projects.
- Have a broad mix of strategy, business development and bid leadership skills.
- Proven track record in beating sales orders targets and the development of profitable sustainable business streams.
Please note that the successful Business Manager must be eligible to obtain high level government clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.